Saturday, May 28, 2011

[review] The Legend of Sun Knight # 7

Destroy the Devil Prince





To be Creus the holy sun knight is not easy!!

But being Creus with the devil prince candidate is more difficult!!!

Because being the one who against the monsters and darkness, he has to be the container of the dark force, who is the leader of all monsters.

He was not the really devil prince now, two more people are also the candidates. No matter how Gracius Creus is, he may not think that the competitors are the one beside him.

To rely on someone with no reason will return him with the most expensive experience and its value is the life….

Definitely Creus cannot die; it’s turn that he will be revived by other people helps.

As we know, the side effect of this magic may be lost of something. If I revives and become …. not elegant any more, maybe better if I go to see the light god instead!!



Twelve holy Knights must be together, we cannot lose anyone definitely!!”

2 comments:

  1. ...I'm sorry, but it... doesn't make any sense... I can't understand it!!! DX
    ...No offence, but your English is...

    Anyways, thanks for the reviews. This makes me want to read it more!

    ...You live in Bangkok, right? ... Is it very wet? :(
    Umm, no I mean... did your house get flooded?
    I'm glad it's beginning to go down now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha
    I will improve my English :P

    ReplyDelete