Monday, May 16, 2011

[review] The legend of sun knight # 6

Elimination of Undying Witch





Creus is the represent of the sun, symbol of moral and goodness. All people in Wallace city respect him.

We never know that he is popular and respected in the far away countries also.
The leader of the silence god’s religion from Gulsint kingdom, who is full of darkness, respects and like him as a fan club!! Moreover he also show to other the he respect him.

So badddddddd…… people will wonder about the true-self of Creus!!

Definitely, the coming of this leader with his warriors and priests will have the reason.
That reason is also related with the end of this world!!!

The story about the devil prince in the legend…..
That he select Leafbud city to be his born place!!



This is the time for decision.
What do you feel when ....

....the one that you trust.... betrays you?

5 comments:

  1. I think that i may die if i dont read it as soon as someone translate this and the previous one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it will be in your language soon !!
    ^_______^ novel addict now haha~

    ReplyDelete
  3. With my level of interpretation skills, I could barely grasp the meaning... DX
    But who cares, seeing that I'm going to buy all 7 volumes of the Thai version ASAP!!! XD
    And then I'm thinking of translating it into English for the online fans. What do you think? =^= (wait. Why am I asking you?)

    (Anyways, I was surprised. I was just searching for something related to LSK when I came across this site... and found Thai! Then again, LSK has been published in Thailand as well, and has many fans...) Well, of course you're Thai as well...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a shock when I read until the part where Creus's hair went sliver when he revive Termis. I was like 'NOOOOOOOOOO. Y HIS HAIR???'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why there is no korean or english!!!!

    ReplyDelete