Saturday, November 26, 2011

[News] The Legend of Sun Knight 8 is launched !!!

From Yu Wo's blogs, the Legend of Sun Knight is launched !!!... in Taiwan.....


Umm... For Thailand, about the first quarter of next year!!
(I asked from the seller of Enter Book in Thailand winter book fair)




This picture from Yu Wo's facebook. Do you see the background... that is the front cover of LSK 8 in Taiwan. Is it the last episode of LSK? Taiwanese reader, please tell me !!!  haha




I think the launch date in Taiwan is 13th of November, according form the picture. =="


In November, 17th, Yu Wo meets and greets with LSK's fanclub. From the poster of LSK behind her, LSK 8 is the last episode of LSK.
what it gonna be???




Therefore, let's wait until LSK 8 translate into your language!!!
However, I wanna read now, even if I understand Chinese like Primary school Children!!


Hope you enjoy reading!!!







"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

4 comments:

  1. Damn you!
    You understand Chinese like a "primary children"...? (okay, that doesn't make sense since "children" is a plural and you put "a" in front).
    ...Anyways, the point is, I can't understand Chinese AT ALL!! (Despite my dad being half Chinese...) Other than Thai and English, I can understand some of Japanese and a bit of Italian... but it's... still beginner-level.

    And... Noooooo, don't end! ><
    (...And I haven't even read vol. 4-7 yet... ==)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The author said that this is the last book.
    I'll miss Sun Knight....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read vol 8 last week(I'm Chinese XD)
    I almost cried, when i read the end of the book
    this book is very touching T^T
    (But I haven't read vol 4,it was confiscated by my teacher >*<)

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the picture with all the Sun kinght fans, can you find the only male?

    ReplyDelete