Monday, July 25, 2011

Card collection!!!

       When you buy a book or novel, generally it will have something come with the book. For the legend of sun knight, it is the same. In Thailand, it has the bookmark inside the book when you buy it. The bookmark look like a card, card game. I have only 7 cards, because one book = one card. However, if we want more, we can buy from the publisher website, or collect from special event such as book fair. I will show all of them. ...


I have Tempest, Termis, Pinky, Neo creus and.... I cannot remember = ="

because they were lost when I cleaning my bookshelf long time ago

T___T

how about you?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing pics of these cards! I find them so funny. Sun has such low strength. Very low strength. And a lot of health, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is there a place we can buy these somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It comes together with the novel that sell in Thailand ja!!

    ReplyDelete